From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2016 13:39:43 -0500
http://kirkwebster.com/index.php/feral-bees
http://tinyurl.com/zep4rr2

Nothing much new here, but it amazes me that anyone still thinks that one
can simply make splits to stay ahead of the mites.
It seems to me that Kirk has unwittingly stumbled into what Tom Seeley
described as "breeding less virulent mites".

I'm still puzzled by his serious accusations against unspecified parties,
which was most fully expressed here:
http://kirkwebster.com/index.php/my-apology-to-eas-march-2012
http://tinyurl.com/zvjdo93

but continues even in this missive, with the phrase "some of these few
pioneers have been marginalized, harassed and ridiculed to the point that
they are not interested in co-operating with the larger community".

I'm not sure what to think, as there is a clear line between the proper
approach to assisting and deprogramming one of Eric Mussen's
(self-proclaimed "treatment-free") "nuisance beekeepers", and the  sort of
actions alleged by Kirk Webster, which, even if only half-true, seem far
more serious.

While reading the 2012 rant, I found myself humming Warren Zevon's "Lawyers,
Guns, and Money".