From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 2015 16:18:01 -0500
He stated that including pesticides in sugar water is a common method used by mosquito control agents all across this country. He had not included a pesticide in this study. He said that newly hatched mosquitoes are attracted to the sugar and it is in his words a very effective and much used way to kill mosquitoes.

What ASTOUNDS me is this statement.   Many are lamenting farmers for spraying plants for pest and inadvertently killing bees,  and here is what appears to be a " approved method"  of killing any sugar loving insect,  applied by what would seem to be entomologist!!!!!!!

I had not heard of it before  but it sure sounds like what we would call intentional poisoning of a lot of insects.

180 lbs is a LOT of sugar water spray.

Charles