From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 22:24:41 -0500
Dean writes:

> if we are going to have a reasonable conversation about targeted synthetic dsRNA, I think you are going to have to define "natural" for us

Dean, you're the one who is barking up the wrong tree. YOU have to define what is not natural. All genetic engineering technology flows from inherent cellular processes. Nothing that takes place breaks any natural protocols. Immune systems and viruses have been playing this cat and mouse game for at least 500 million years.

PLB