From:
Glen Glater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2013 21:27:56 -0400
I have an almost identical situation here just west of Boston.  Still a
very small handful of living bees in the bottom deep, but not a single cell
of brood.  also found several small clusters of dead bees.  Lots of honey
in the top box.

Treated in the fall, looked healthy during the February warmup days when
they were on purging flights.

Now deciding whether to split my healthy hive or buy a package.