From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2012 12:20:58 -0500
.>Not to be facetious, but, I would suggest that this means we should avoid
drinking urine...

On a more serious note, it seems to me that this is another case of citing
one-off studies in a manner that supports your case.

I looked at the statement very different.

If the human body is able to pass off the herbicide in urine then would be a
good thing?

I wondered if all the contamination was expelled in urine/

Mercury is still a big problem today as to my knowledge is rarely expelled
from the body and only builds (like in sea fish)

I am but a beekeeper with questions.

I would like to read the reference for his statement. The author has
impressive credentials . Most medical doctors do not speak out as he did.

On the lighter side:
The Toby Keith hit song & video "Red Solo Cup" ( no. two on the current CMT
top 20 and on YouTube) has a reference to drinking urine in the bar scene if
you look closely>  Right before the fight scene.

bob