From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2009 00:00:19 -0400
> Does anyone know how many women commercial bee keeper there are? I'm talking day to day bee work, who does it all.? I  have a very good chance for a grant from a well know company, if I'm in a small minority of women commercial beekeepers, who does the day to day work.

I am sorry that no one came forward to answer this question. I don't know the answer myself but I do know that there are a lot of women working in honey bee research these days. Some very bright minds are at work. I came up with this list in an hour. I am sure I missed a few.

Amanda Ellis
Heather Matilla
Juliana Rangel-Posada
Madeleine Beekman