From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 1996 06:57:00 GMT
AD>Quality of thought has no (or very weak, anyhow) correlation with
  >spelling ability. (Eye hope this is trew -- or eye yam in beg truble
  >and so is Andie).

 What do you mean, Andy is a great speller, he uses a spell checker
from hell, its the OLd Drone that suffers from fits of bad grammar
because of old timers disease and he don't no know more then his friend
Ben Franklin when it comes to spelling.

If I can read it, it matters not how you spell it, its the thought that
counts, and my thought for the day is for everyone to chill out and
enjoy the Holiday stress that only comes once a year. Its called the
Christmas spirts and can be mixed in your egg nog or cider.

                        ttul Andy-
---
 ~ QMPro 1.53 ~ http://fly.hiwaay.net/~bparris/Christmas.html