From:
Kim Flottum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 13:31:34 -0400
Mike

If you will send us your snail mail address we can provide you with a list of
Associations from all 50 states and Canada (if this applies). This is as a
result of our Who's Who Directory that we publish every year.

On a more personal level, I have boys that are now in Cub Scouts and would be
glad to help you out in any way on this 'mission'.

Thanks
Kathy Summers
Bee Culture Magazine