From:
Paul Cherubini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 22:36:03 -0800
Another point that hasn't been mentioned is what do
the organic farm operations do with the large profits
they make from their high priced yuppie foods?

I've come to know a great many organic farm operations in
California over the past 25 years via selling organically
approved pesticides to them.  I've found the owners and
high salaried managers of most of these big organic farm
operations buy big homes and vehicles and live the the same
highly resource consumptive lifestyles as industrial
farmers with similar high incomes.  Thus I feel
the ultimate objective of organic farmers is the same
as industrial farmers: making enough money to
support an affluent lifestyle.

Paul Cherubini
El Dorado, Calif.