From:
Mark Burlingame <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2013 14:40:14 -0400
Christina said:
" Note that field studies indicate that OLD bees are most impaired (the foragers).  This is consistent with cumulative effects.  It also could explain spring die-offs, because if bees eat the stuff all winter and come out of the winter 3 months old, by then they really have had quite a dose.  More work needs to be done to confirm this, but the evidence is mounting.

You don't have to believe these studies matter.  But if I were you, I'd avoid being in front of BB guns with triggers stuck in the "fire" position and lots of ammo in the cylinders."

The most difficult aspect of doing scientific research is not allow your personal bias to influence how you look at the actual data.  It's extremely difficult to avoid.  You appear to want something here so much that you are now invoking this argument above which does not, nor can it support a single claim you are making.  M