From:
"Steve.Reddick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 1997 21:16:06 -0500
Hi Herb:
After see your letter I quickly set to checking out your site.  I was
not able to find "spring management," I found fall management.  Maybe I
am not intuitive enough, to flow through these sites.  Anyway I am
interested in a very interested in a good sugar candy recipe or slurry
that has very accurate directions.  Time, temp, amount of stirring,
thickness when removed from heat.  This will be my first time for spring
management.  I have gotten my first 3 hives this far and they are still
alive so far. One of my hives will need feeding for sure.  Any help or
direction through your site would be helpful. Thank.