From:
"Bob St. John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 21:14:19 -1000
>I am sure it is no surprise to any that I don't agree with any of your
>post, but I won't take it apart other then this one area...

I have known Andy for more than 35 years and am a bit older than he is. I
suspect we are both in some form of 2nd childhood and I highly recommend it. I
grew up as a commercial beekeeper.
I don't always agree with Andy but he is right this time. We all read what
intrerests us and skip what doesn't. Us old geezers enjoy helping young
whippersnappers. And we can sometimes learn a lot from the rankest amateur.
Neither Andy nor I know everything unless we are agrueing with each other.

Aloha                   Bob