From:
Zee Byrd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 11:19:22 -0700
Hello -

Can someone tell me what temperature extremes Pierco
(plastic foundation) installed in wooden frames
without drawn comb can endure in storage?

What is the best way of storing crimp wire
(wax)foundation withOUT drawn comb, installed in
wooden frames AND be able to keep mice away?  I
currently have them in an outside shed, but want to
move them inside, unless there is a way to keep them
in the shed withOUT the mice disturbing them.

My indoor storage is an attic which gets warm in the
summer, which is why I am currently keeping them in a
cool, dark shed.  My computer room can only store so
much beekeeping equipment.  <g>

Thank you in advance for your reply.