Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 07:54:39 -0700
Folks, this sort of thing is the equivalent of an Internet virus.  You
would be doing all Internet users a favor NOT to forward any such
messages.  If such "requests" spread, they will clog the 'net to such a
degree that it will be unusable, as a little arithmetic can demonstrate
(two to the thirtieth power is 1,073,741,824--a number that explodes if
each response is sent to an entire mailing list!).  (I'm sorry to be
adding my own clutter to this excellent list, but this is an important
message to get out.)

Even if true, it makes no difference.  It is 'net clutter, and teachers
(if indeed this IS a "science project" and these ARE students) should be
advised to nip such intrusions in the bud.  It is, however, equally likely
that the whole thing is a fabrication designed to replicate and clog the
'net like the infamous "good times virus" hoax--or to innundate the e-mail
box at the address given, as a malicious prank, an equally likely
possibility.

KWU

--
                                                 (@ @)

Opinions expressed above are NOT to be considered those of my
employer.  Frankly, I have my doubts that they are even my own.