Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:57:55 -0700
Hi Lloyd,

Could you describe your production methods? I have always had the bees build
up as strong as possible into 3 deep brood nest. As soon as or just before
main honey flow hits I cut down to a single shaking most but not all the
bees. The other two boxes are set behind the parent and given a cell or
queen and supered for liquid honey. The parent is given two round supers at
that time. Please discuss spring supering and working up the bees? I have no
problems selling comb as I run out every year and could seriously move much
more than I do. Please share some of your experience.

Clay
Crown Point, NY