From:
Harry Goudie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 19:20:28 +0000
Hi All,
With regard to the breathing tube idea... I think the idea is to breath
in through you nose and out through the tube thus avoiding asphyxiation.
So if the bees are effected by the CO2 or any other chemicals in your
breath then the tube should work.  I suppose a garden hose would do.
Not a very expensive piece of equipment if you want to experiment!
--
Harry
Scotland

Knitwear Web pages: