From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2012 20:54:32 -0400
BeesFree Inc. Files Technology Patent in Italy to Cover Over 100 Nations Worldwide

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., March 28, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BeesFree, Inc. today announced that the Company has filed a Technology Patent with Italian authorities regarding its innovative technology that aims to mitigate the effects of and potentially serve as a cure for Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD).

BeesFree's patent-pending formula and delivery system are presently the only integrated solution available to combat the known effects of CCD in a global market whose size measures between $2 and $3 billion.

"This marks a very important milestone for our company which will allow us to increase our sales and marketing efforts in several nations. Because our technology is designed to be effective in combating CCD on a global scale as honeybees' physiology and behavioral patterns are quite similar across different environmental and climatic conditions, we expect to experience great demand for our products worldwide. With the filing of this patent for all PCT nations, we are an important step closer to being the leading provider of products to fight and potentially eliminate the multibillion dollar worldwide problem of colony collapse disorder," commented Mario Sforza, BeesFree's CEO.

... patent-pending solution integrates a simple-to-use innovative dispenser and a proprietary soluble-in-water preparation consisting of several specific agents such as:

antimicrobial agents and compounds to fight the IIV Virus and its interaction with Nosema
components to contrast neonicotinoids side effects on bees
nutrients and antioxidants ...

[naturally, no mention of what it actually is or does -- PLB]