From:
Doug Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 22:48:27 -0600
I plan to enter two jars of honey in the Manitoba National Honey Show on
Oct 25-26. I'll be in the beginner Open Basic category. Can anyone offer
me some tips on how to clarify the honey for show competition? My honey
is stored in plastic buckets and has not been heated or treated in any
way other than being warmed up enough to extract. It is semi-crystalized
and tastes delicious. Its the cosmetic appearance required to suit the
judges that concerns me. All suggestions welcomed.
Thanks, Doug Henry.