From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 18:07:09 -0500
I for one have had enough.  Is too!  Is not!  This published source says, "Is too!"  This published source says. "Is not!"  Personally, "Is too!" or "Is not!" hasn't swayed me one way or another, and frankly whether it is or it isn't won't impact how I keep bees one way or another.

Both staunch parties have written (and I quote), "Case closed!"  And both staunch parties have written that this is a controversy that just seems to have no end.  Neither the pro nor the con camp have been swayed.  Hint: To put an end to this endless debate, STOP POSTING ABOUT IT!!!

I'd rather spend my time reading about something that will impact my beekeeping.

Aaron Morris - thinking, "Is too, is not!  It's endless!"

Guidelines for BEE-L Submissions
1.  Do not include excessive quotes of previous submissions.   If you must quote previous postings, include only what is necessary to make your point.   Submissions that include the entirety of previous posts may be rejected without comment or notice.

Full guidelines for BEE-L posting are at:
http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/guidelines.htm