From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:25:56 -0700

> >If the bees can fly, they leave before the tell tale traces appear, but we
> have had staining which was tested and was N.C..

I have been observing plenty of colonies with N ceranae during the winter
for a couple of years.  It is very rare to see a colony with dysentery, but
there have been some.  When I've seen dysentery,  amoeba cysts are generally
present.

Bill, did Tony notice amoeba cysts in the Maine colonies with dysentery?

Randy Oliver