From:
Ted Wout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 16:07:04 EDT
<<        I have a probably strange question.  I'm not Catholic, but I was
 wondering about St. Ambrose, the patron saint of beekeepers.  I know
 that there are St. Christopher's medals, but do medallions or medals
 exist for St. Ambrose??  Would it be considered inappropriate for me to
 wear one (if such a thing exists)??  I don't know if this is an
 appropriate question for BEE-L, but I can think of nowhere else to ask
 it. . .

 Thanks,
 Kevin Palm

Just for the bee lore value, does anyone out there know the story of
St. Ambrose?  I think I have heard of him but am not sure.