Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:02:47 -0500
> It is funny that honey in most other countries is sold candied.

Because that is the natural state of honey but, in the US, the "natural"
state is liquid, hence filtration and pasteurization. That is the only way
to keep it liquid. You have to change the mind of the purchaser.

I sent a gallon of honey in two half gallon jugs to my son in LA. They
enjoyed the honey but my son came back one day to find no honey. She had
thrown it out (the second half gallon) because it "spoiled".

That is not an unusual action when it comes to honey. (My son did educate
her.)

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine