From:
Annette Crowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 16:43:07 -0400
I don't know if you can help me but I'm writing to you about bees.
I live in Mass and I'm having a bee problem I'm not sure if there bumble
bees or honey bees. But there gathering in the eves of my house. I have
used raid and other insectisides but it dosen't seem to bother them. can
you email me and let me know how to find out if I have a nest up in my
attic and how to cure it. I would gladly appriciate it if you could let
me know.
My email address is [log in to unmask]
thank you