From:
"Conrad A. Berube" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 1996 17:50:29 -0700
Sorry about eating up bandwidth but hindsight is such a wonderful thing
(as are the suggestions of bee-liners)...

One of the recipients of my recent post mentioned that I might
have made it easier on those interested if I'd mentioned that
links to all the beekeeping articles are linked to my personal
page (about midway down under the "Publications" heading).  That
address is  http://pinc.com/~bwarner/resume.htm.

Alternatively you can save this posting and use the "open file"
function of your browser and follow the links below as you would
click on any web page.

page</a> (bee stuff is under "Recent Publications and
Presentations")

Some of the contents and addresses:

Got her Hum"</a><br>

Carcass"</a><br>

Belfry"</a><br>

Hive as a Better Hive in Developing Countries"</a><br>

Cartoons and short essays (linked as "comics" on resume page)
about:

Lambs" </a><br>

insects</a><br>

communication (particularly amongst crickets)</a><br>

word "arthropod"</a><br>

communication</a><br>

manipulated to produce their own insecticide</a><br>

constellations</a><br>

Conrad