From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2012 13:01:51 -0400
Sorry but do not know the proper english word to express how proud I
feel of my wife.

She is now traveling to Morroco to speak at the First International
ApiPhytotherapy Congress

http://tinyurl.com/6rjmttz

Thanks Peter Detchon for inviting both of us to speak at your neck of
the forest in 2010.
That was the "Hello World" for my brilliant wife Alejandra.

If anyone is around there please tell me how she did it !!!

BTW I am widow for 11 days, so if anyone is around my area just give a call, ja!

Sorry must run now to pickup the kids at school