From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 05:54:00 -0700
AHPA: Does anyone have a schedule for the American Honey Producers Association
convention or an internet address?  I've searched all over and had no luck.  I
need to get an airline reservation ASAP, so any help would be much appreciated.

Observation Hives: Seeing as there is so much interest in observation hives,
I've updated the information at http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/.  The
observation hive info is now on its own page and includes all the worthwhile web
sites I was able to find using a power search of ten major search engines.
There are some pretty good sites out there.  The Observation Hives Page now
includes links to, pictures, construction info, web cams, and commercial
suppliers.  I would love to add even more, so please email any other good links
to [log in to unmask]

TIA.

allen

-----
See if your questions have been answered in over a decade of discussions.
BEE-L archives & more: http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Bee-l.htm
Search sci.agriculture.beekeeping at http://www.deja.com/
or visit http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee to access both on the same page.