From:
George T <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 13:47:48 +0200
Hi all,
I have a big problem with my bees. The colonies wintered well. A week ago I
visited my beeyard and I found out that a woodpecker made a whole 2 inches
diameter and the colony dead. I have put a bell and a scarecrow but no luck.
Yesterday I visited again my beeyard and 3 more hives dead and plenty of
small holes in the hives bodies ( near upper entrances). Can you help me
telling me what to do to get rid of this woodpecker. Going this way I’ll
finish with no colonies in the spring.
George Tamas