From:
Bill Painter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 14:38:53 +0600
Well after looking up the definitions of pulpa and larva and imago.  I think
you are right they look more like bee bodies than larva.  So that is a
normal occurance?

I see that you reply to many of the questions posted so I have another,  do
the younger bees that are learning how to fly tend to come out a short time
durring the day and fly back and forth in front of the hive?  I have noticed
lot's of activity from time to time and they don't look like they are coming
or going but just hanging out for a time and then go back in to the hive.