From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:33:54 -0500
>> OUR EXPERIENCES IN COSTA RICA. PART I.
>> Bee Culture - September, 1986
>> By ERIC H. ERICKSON, JR., BARBARA J. ERICKSON, and ALLEN M. YOUNG
>
> I guess this shows how little we understood in 1986.  Times change, and old
> ideas
> die hard. Probably fifteen-year-old papers should be quoted for historical
> perspective, but not as truth.
> - John Edwards, Tucson

Hi John -

If this viewpoint is no longer held by these authors, can you point me to
their updated views? I'd be interested to read them. Actually, I found this
article to quite refreshing and far more down to earth without all the hype
than a lot of what I read on the subject of AHB's.

Regards,
Barry