From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:26:10 -0500
>Any ideas, comments, suggestions will be appreciated.

If typical AHB (they not be) then bring suits and the large type smoker.
Duck tape all entrance points.

 John most likely already knows what I am going to say but others might not!

Bees will sting through conventional coveralls when wet with sweat or
pressed against the skin. Baggy is best!

The string veils are not as good as upright zipper veils when dealing with
aggressive bees in my opinion but in use in those areas. As you work the
veil many times rides up in the front allowing an entrance point for "bees
in your bonnet!" A piece of duct tape helps.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Bob