From:
Eunice Wonnacott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 21:46:35 -0300
Roy:

This note of yours which refers to sound, reminds me of a tip I received
from  an older beekeeper when I got my first hives.
    Take off your watch before you approach them.   It is surprising how
that simple bit of courtesy for their home will pay off in quieter bees!
 Now that I have an allergy to beesting, I have , after some 20 years of
pleasure, given up the active part of beekeeping.  Summer sees my epipen
travelling with me, fortunately I have not had to use it.
 I really enjoy these posts.  One of the great parts of beekeeping is the
fellowship among beekeepers.

All the best,

Eunice