From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:16:26 -0500
the bees have acres of fence-rows and conservation
  strips specifically maintained for natural habitat, have natural multiple
  non-treated water sources, and are maintained using only 'natural' hive
  products, it can never be CNG because I also grow 'conventional' crops.

Same here. My township is mostly second growth forest, including many wild honey plants including cherry, raspberry, black locust, basswood, milkweed, knotweed, goldenrod, etc. Almost none of our nectar and pollen comes from cultivated crops. There are a few dairy farmers growing some corn. There you have it.

But these prohibitions are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. We know the honey is pure. How could it be more pure if there were no cornfields in my township? You go from wanting safe clean food, to wanting it free from human taint of any kind.

This whole thing is bit paranoid, if you ask me. The world is polluted, we're all gonna die someday. Try to relax and enjoy the ride

Pete