From:
Michael Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 1995 08:15:33 -0500
Has anyone tried using carbide (that substance cave explorers use in
their lamps)?  Seems if a carbide generator was set over one of the nest
exits, its vapors would penetrate the nest, do the dirty deed, and not be
nearly as environmentally harmful as gasoline.  Then for fun, after about
an hour of generation, you could light the nest off with a match and what
the fumes didn't kill, the concusion would.   MIKE STOOPS   [log in to unmask]