From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2012 07:29:30 -0600
Hey David,
I wondered the other day about you.
Did you get all those totes sold?

> You must of mis read the first post about Mendes,

I did.

Bob D is correct , Mendes uses buckets, the ones I seen were 5 gallon, with
lids with small holes in the top of the lids, like 3/32 I think same as we
use on 2 gallon buckets.

Appears like you have taken a close look at his bucket method? (chuckle)

The Mendes method seems a bit strange and generous with his syrup.

I might set a small station up and see what happens. How far from the hives?

Bob Harrison