From:
"David L. Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 14:30:12 EDT
In a message dated 9/7/01 11:52:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> A great description of a beekeepers truck Dave, but you left out the bit =
> about the paintwork and the exterior and interior windshield being =
> indelibly coated with bee crap! and long grass twisted around the drive =
> shaft and weeds left to dry where they were caught by the side mirrors.=20

Right you are! And I also forgot about the truck I had that always slipped
out of third gear, so you had to hold it in gear. Which was unfortunate since
you could only cruise in fourth if you 1) were empty, 2) had a level or
downhill road, and 3) had the wind behind you.

Dave Green
The Pollination Home Page:  http://pollinator.com