From:
Stephen Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 16:27:10 -0700
I just bought the "new" plastic foundation for wooden frames from Pierco,
basically just to try them out.  Has anyone tried these yet and can you
tell me the best way to attach them to the wooden frame.  There are three
holes at the top of the foundation & three more across the bottom.  I
nailed the plastic foundation to the frame at the top.  The bottom holes
do not match up with any wood.  This seems to be all there is but I am
not sure.  I tried a pin on the side but it didn't work.

Steve Jones