From:
Beekeeper Guy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 21:31:00 -0400
Attn. Massachusetts USA beekeepers...

I am still on my quest for an extractor.  Add to this the fact that I
was "downsized" from my paying job a couple of weeks ago, and...

Does someone 1.)  know of a place that will rent a motorized extractor
for a day or 2.)  does someone have a motorized extractor that I could
borrow for a day?

I am 20 miles west of Boston, right on the Pike.

Thanks.

--glen