From:
K&W Jarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:30:43 -0700
Mark wrote,

> We could have a consensus of views amongst ourselves here on Bee-L. But, I
> don't think that that consensus would be representative of anything other
> than a small portion of the beekeeping industry.
>
>  I know very few beekeepers who spend any time on line. They may not be
> interested in sharing their views in this fashion. They may not be
> internet savvy. They may be too busy being beekeepers.
>
>  Of course, there are exceptions.

Mark you may bee close to the mark on your thoughts.

But here's something to consider, Kim Flottum of Bee Culture, wrote about
BEE-L in this months Oct  "almond pollination 2007" issue. Also both
articles in A.B.J on almonds Oct & up coming Nov issues by myself & Randy O.
came to life partly because of mis info being posted on BEE-L.That's what
motivated us to do this article in the first place.
Also some of the largest brokers & keepers read this list and forward many
of our post, don't under estimate how far BEE-L reaches.

Keith Jarrett
Calif.