From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 08:15:17 -0600
Hi folks:

I'm looking for beekeepers with 50+ colonies within 1-2 hrs of Ft Leonard
Wood, Missouri.  There is a very slight chance that we may be doing some
trials there in August and September.  We would be looking for someone from
whom we could rent colonies in sets of 3-5 for 24hr trials.  In other
words, we are looking for someone who could provide us with colonies that
we could move onto the Military Installation for a 24 hr test (move the
bees in the night before, remove the next night).  Probably looking toward
12+ days of work.  No colony would be used for more than 24hr.  Need cost
estimates and availability dates a.s.a.p.

Please respond to me directly, using both this e-mail address and my
alternate address  [log in to unmask]  I am in MT today, heading back to
San Antonio as soon as things dry up a bit this week.

You can call me on my cell  406-544-9007, or leave a message on my MT
office phone  406-243-5648.  If you call, I'll call you back, so its on my
nickel.

I need this information a.s.a.p.  We are examining the feasability of
trials in Missouri versus Croatia.

Thanks

Jerry Bromenshenk
The University of Montana