From:
"E.t. Ash" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2015 06:30:54 -0400
On the surface this sounds like wishful thinking by folks who are not required to think deeply.   If there are no migratory or commercial folks in this location the first thing I would ask is..... is there anything (except for proximity to the almonds in California) that would make the site desirable for a commercial beekeeping operation?  There is also the consideration of the religious makeup of places like Utah which tends to be exclusionary and insular and I myself would wonder how much this type of ordinance is simply designed to exclude others and protect their own?