From:
John Wolford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 23:19:21 -0400
What is the purpose of the wiring both sides of the foundation for the
additional support?  I thought the purpose of wiring foundation was just to
add additional strenght to the comb during extraction.  I'm new at bee
keeping and rather clumsy at wiring.  I am having a difficult time
determing if the wire is embedded or not.  I use an electric wire embedder
which apprears to partially embed  the wire.  Is this ok?

John M. Wolford