From:
Rob Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 12:09:24 -0400
Yes, Thank you Dee.  I follow your postings but I was simply
overwhelmed with the traffic on the Organic yahoogroup that I've not
been able to devote the time to sift through so much. However I do
appreciate what you do, and your thoughtful replies. You've helped me before.

I appreciate "organic practices" and "avoiding the use of anything
unnatural". I was specifically pondering the potential issue of HFCS.
The organic position that all artificial feedings are to be avoided
is understood, and certainly can get you a higher priced and superior
product from a specific target market.

I guess the issue is the relative badness of the different sugar
feeds, and whether HFCS is detectable specifically.

Folks, this HFCS issue isn't going to go away. It could have an
impact on our sales, and more importantly, if HFCS is generally
considered unhealthy by the marketplace (rightly or wrongly so) then
it's NOT going to help the reputation of honey.