From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 12:30:28 -0400
Thom,
I am looking at oxidation or reduction reactions that gradually
degrade most pesticides. Oxygen is the oxidizer. I should have
added water to the list of degraders.
There was another post on apistan migrating to plastic. Could be.
I do not know its chemistry. My guess is that it is the contact
with the plastic that is the issue, since the wrap would be more
likely to pull off the Apistan it comes in contact with, there-by
degrading the strip, than any chemical migration. So, leave it in
the box and wrap the box.
Bill T
Bath, ME