Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 21:46:04 -0800
Don Cole wrote:

> Does anyone have a source of pre-cut absorbant material suitable for short
> term formic acid application. PH number or address appreciated.

Its been a while but I seems to recall someone saying those absorbent
pads used in meat trays at the grocery would work. I could be way wrong
but it almost seems like Allen Dick was the one who mentioned this.
Obviously you would want to obtain the pads *before* they were used in
the meat tray.

I've never used formic acid so I can't speak from any experience. From
what Allen has said about the stuff I'm not too eager to mess with it.

'Course from what I hear, he's retired....

AL