Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:18:06 -0700
Hi Dave,

Why don't hobbyist, sideliners,and small commercial operators pool there
honey in a small coop.  This coop now joins Sioux Bee.  If   40- 50 of us
join together and produce 1000-2000 pounds each we meet the 40,000 lb. a
year contract.  Among ourselves we have subcontracts what each member thinks
he can produce.  We will be a miniature version of what they are doing.
This might give us a little better price and maybe a chance.  Just an idea.

Clayton Huestis