Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 07:48:34 -0500
Last night I made up some medication for nosema and after I made it was
wondering if I had missed a step.   My question is, if you are creating mix
to make 1 gallon of medication do you mix the medication to 1 gallon of
water then add the sugar?  Or do you mix your 1:1 or 1:2 mixture first then
add medication?  I added the medication to 1 gallon of water then added the
sugar and got almost 1 3/4 of total mixture.  So in my case since I only
added one teaspon of fumibil. Am I incorrect in that method, and should I of
made the mix to 1 gallon then added fumigillan?