From:
BusyKnight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 1996 10:35:05 -0600
>Maybe a cooperative effort could be made to gather prospects
>into a breeding program?

Seems like I recall a plan to do this about a year or two ago.
There was a universal call put out (mainly to the large commercial
honey producers) to send in their queens that were shown to have
survived a mite onslaught.  I don't recall what organization put
out this call.  Whatever happened to this *program*?