Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 1996 10:46:55 EST
The lowest temperature setting on my wife's crock-pot cooker
happens to result in a temperature of 140 degrees.  I store my
honey in one-gallon glass jars which just fit the crock-pot
with room for a water bath around them.  Liquifies in 3-4 hours.
OK for my own use, but not large-scale.

Fred

According to krengel lawrence e: