From:
Apiservices <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 14:20:17 -0500
Hi Garth and all,

Garth wrote:

>Another book that is quite interesting to read is Beekeeping in
>South Africa, I don't know the exact reference.

You can find references for books in the Virtual Beekeeping Gallery,
address http://www.beekeeping.com

Use the internal search engine. The Gallery has 1 100 pages !

For this book, the exact reference is :

Beekeeping in South Africa
Anderson R.H., Buys B, Johannsmeier M F
Department of Agricultural Technical Services
South Africa
Bulletin n°394
190 pages
ISBN 0 621 01165 7

Best regards.

Gilles RATIA
International Beekeeping Consultant
Webmaster of the "Virtual Beekeeping Gallery"

APISERVICES
Beekeeping Development
"Le Terrier"
F-24420 Coulaures - FRANCE