From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2011 23:05:51 -0300
I was going again through Dave webpage to write something sensible in my
blog
http://apiaraucania.blogspot.com/2011/02/ha-muerto-un-grande.html

<http://apiaraucania.blogspot.com/2011/02/ha-muerto-un-grande.html>and found
this that make me smile, well done Dave, you have made a mark on history!!!

My life has been hectic <http://www.dave-cushman.net/bee/biographyhelp.html>
 and full of many excesses, I have lived and loved up to the hilt. I have
done more than most people could cram into ten lifetimes. I've hardly made a
mark on history, but I have enjoyed myself and I hope I have enriched the
life of others. Should I die tomorrow I have no regrets, and if I were to
have my time again I would make all the same mistakes... Simply because any
changes would alter everything and I would not be the same person that I am
now.

--
Juanse Barros J.
APIZUR S.A.